Sunday, May 01, 2005

Ahhhhh.....

Ok.. it is like 7pm sunday. The past few days have been fantastic!

Thursday night.. post Trabajo Final Turn in for Pensamiento.. we frantically searched the Net of Inter for a cabin to stay in when we arrived in Dayman Springs the next morning (the bus left 4 hours later.. 11:30 we were frantic).. at about 9pm we called the lady we had made prior arrangements with and turns out we had a cabin all along. We packed, caught our bus, and 6 hours later deboarded the bus.. turned around and realized we were in the middle of nowhere.. One way was a bridge, the other two streets.. and nothing open. It was afterall 5 in the morning. We walked around the itty bitty town of dayman, picked up some stray dogs, and eventually got invited into a reception area of a cabin that we.. eventually.. ended up staying at because the other place wouldnt let us come in until like late that evening.. SO we got into our newly acquired amazing cabin and slept... ahhh.. then off to the Termas.. which were all pools heated by Hot Spring water and amazing.. for like 10hours we just chilled, sat, talked, laughed, roughhoused in the water and had a blast.. Later we got dinner and jsut all sat around talking and laughing and listening to music..

Yesterday morning I got a Professional MASSage.. it was A - Mazing! then off to the Parque Aquatico. We had a blast there running around, breaking rules on the slides and gawking in nausea at the old OLD men in speedos.. SICK.

We eventually caught our bus back home and arrived early this morning. It was amazing to just chill out and not HAVE TO DO ANYTHING!

So the week begins.. I am tired, but I can sleep and sleep and sleep.

Today we watched Dead Poet's society.. I miss that movie.. it is SO good.

I talked to my mom on the phone I miss her

Sometimes I wonder if I fell off the face of the planet with my friends in Atown.. I know that Jules, Phil, Stephen,Brooke etc didnt forget me.. kristen too.. but I remember when somebody fromt he group left and I didn't hear a WORD about her til she returned, and even then it was different. Maybe this is just me being stupid.. probably... Im alright with either.. it was just a thought..

I miss my mommy

2 comments:

Julie said...

brooke and i have hatched a plan to sit by her apartment pool and lounge all summer (aside from work and school, of course). we could use a phyllis by the pool. i will bribe you with cookie dough! i can't wait for you to see my apartment. what day are you coming in? i'll let stephen steal you for a while, but then i gotta have some phyllis girl time! :-) i am glad you're having fun laughing at speedo-clad blokes. love!

Julie said...

i asked whitney about what she wanted you to get her, and she said she would like anything with that spanish, wrought-iron-y look, like a candle holder or something, or a lamp. see you soon!