Thursday, May 12, 2005

Weirdness

So I am sitting here at Melody/Deborah's house on the computer with two of the 4 dogs licking my toes and 3 cats running around.. its like heaven.. hahhaha

Yesterday Deb and I went apartment hunting.. by that I mean for about 6 hours we drove around town and got info from like 8 different Apart. complexes... saw some apartments.. and then eventually despite our previously made decisions are now considering being roommates because..like my dad is right.. BLAST... it is So much cheaper.. so now we are waiting for my dad to come into town on monday and help us decide which complex would be the best.. we narrowed it down to two places.. Parkridge Place and Willow crest Apts. They are totally different.. like TOTALLy.. but one is more expensive and nice.. the latter is cheaper but we got to actually see an apt and they are nice.. plus it has a creek! Which is so uncommon in Texas that we want to sign a lease today! hahahahha.. anyways..

Other than all that I got to play disc last night..so much fun.. it felt good to play well.. although I lost energy about a third of the way through and was a lazy bum...

Today we leave for Dallas for my First Aid class tonight and hangin with Bret and Summer this weekend.. I am pumped for that.. I hoep I have neough cash in my account to pay for gas, FA and Six Flags.. Im rather worried actually.. We'll see.. either way itll be fun

I leave for Juarez in Two weeks.. less than that actuallya nd it is making me really nervous...

No comments: