Wednesday, May 31, 2006

So we are all moved in. The house is painted and beautiful. Summer classes start next week. Work is frustrating but going good still. I just got back from Moms for the weekend with brooke. She is looking good, and her classes are putting a smile on her face. Talked to Amber for a long time yesterday. It is so good to hear from her. Jesse wants to find a church.. how funny. God is good, faithful and sometimes the trickiest dude I know. My sister and I have been getting into some great conversations and God is putting some good people in her life..

Dad is moving to Newton Kansas. I dont know how I feel about this. I will only have one family member in Michigan. Well immediate family anyway. I dont know what to think about that. Hmmm... I am hoping to go to michigan at the end of the summer for a vacation of sorts. Hit the beach, see friends. Not sure where we will stay. Brian has offered. Lydia, Shyle, or many others are options. We'll see how it goes. Who knows.

Brian had a race in New Jersey last weekend. Bashed his face in pretty good. He is absolutely insane. But I expect nothing less from him.

No comments: