Thursday, December 11, 2008

Big Things

Some pretty amazing stuff has been happening in my life. I have met some pretty freakin phenomenal people in the last few months, my mom sounds so happy, my sister is doing well, and no fires recently for our family.. It has been great. This past week went by so quickly. I don't believe tomorrow is Friday and I have to study!!! I'll be spending the whole day in a cafe once again trying desperately to catch up. and then we have our team exmas partay!! WOOOOOOT! It will be fun. On saturday the kids comedor has a xmas party, and we might be eating a xmas dinner cooked by my favorite Mexican Mexican ... Nasser Moreno.. Ujuuuu!! at pastor's house as well. It shall be a blast.

Updates: I still don't know about my shoulder surgery. BOO. BUT the lady at the Ortho place is on it.. she hasn't been slacking so thats helpful. The problem is on the end of Workers comp. But coolness lies in the Ortho lady because she said she has called almost every day, and if she doesn't have an answer back from the guy tomorrow she is going to call his supervisor. oooooohhhh.. Praise the Lord for people who want to do their job well and fight for their clients!!!
The bad news is the surgery won't be BEFORE break, but atleast I know stuff is cookin.

No comments: