Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lots of news..

Lots of things have happened in the last week or so...

I got my shoulder surgery.. I am currently doped up and still in a bit of uncomfort. Thankfully I am surrounded by people who truly care for me and are worrying every minute possible.

Second bit is that I am leaving my internship with Greaterworks earlier than expected. I got the news Friday that I will be transitioning out by February 1st. That means I am job searching like crazy and apartment hunting as well. We have found some great choices though and pretty affordable with roommates. So that's sort of the immediate plan. I'll be flying up to Missourri to get my car from my mom as soon as I can so that I'll have a vehicle. Sort of a bummer for her since she just got it.. I feel bad since I know it has been a help to her.. but I don't have much of an option since I have to transition out so quickly. Luckily there is a pretty good bus system here until that is resolved.

In other news things are going well for me overall.. I am still living a life of vague explanations until details can be revealed post Feb 1st. But trust me when I tell you things are going delightfully well in all areas of my life. There have been a few bumps in the road, and it has been an odd journey but God is doing some crazy cool things in my life. I am nervous for the big reveal.. but I am ready to be open with my life story more than the two or three people who really know whats going on. So.. stay tuned :)

No comments: