Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Ma-wage!

The chaos of wedding planning continues but the good news is we found a venue.. pause.. so before I begin I would like to say that although I do not blog often I refuse to force you to listen to me vent about the chaos of wedding planning through my eyes unless you choose to do so of your own free will. Thus I am starting a blog.. more like a memory book but I am too lazy to scrapbook. I'm gonna post stuff as it comes along. I was never a wedding planner as a young girl so this whole process is utter chaos and confusion to me. I had seen a blog by a girl who posted EVERY FRIGHTENING DETAIL OF HER WEDDING PLANNING EXPERIENCE. And I was scared .. but also intrigued and sort of thinking it might be a cool thing to look back on. Thus begins a new blog.. Eventually we'll post wedding pics and such there too.. for now I plan to vent and think and plan and explode about cool things I find. Hurrah!

EDIT: I gave up already. I enjoy reading other peoples blogs and I don't have time to stress, plan AND blog about my wedding. I will spend that sacred time sleeping, or god forbid working :)

Nonrelated wedding info:
Next week a group from SMU is coming to STAY AT TLC to do volunteer work during the day. Which means two things: Spring break for the kids will be filled with strangers to play with.. and I will be on call 24/7 for the week because I'm volunteer coordinator. Can't I just stay at TLC too? That would be cool.

My mom is dating again. Mom I love you and I'm sure he's a nice guy. I'd like to meet him. I'm praying for him and for you that he's as great as he seems. I'm glad you are happy but don't go crazy head. Take your time. Enjoy it. And slow down on the shots will ya? :P

Can I just take a moment to say that I am so happy for my sister right now? I love my big sister and we've become so close in the past few years. I can't go a few days without hearing from her or I totally worry. I was freaked out when I was in Ohio and never had a chance to give her updates. I never had a moment to call anyone and "spill". I'm so happy for her that she's found true love and is getting married in September. It's such a blast planning our weddings at the same time and being happy for each other. We get to share ideas, and freak out about arguments and stupid stuff. She's also a Lash Stylist now which is crazy cool. Don't be surprised at my wedding if I look outrageously fabulous!!

Off to work now. Parenting Class starts soon and I need to go start hounding and herding :)

No comments: