Sunday, November 17, 2013

Hello Blog World!

I'm Back! I'm not sure for how long exactly but I think it's time.

A brief synopsis since 2011's rant:

I finished out my time at El Paso County Sheriff with good rapport.

I married my amazing husband legally, then spiritually, then ceremonially.

We got a dog.

We moved to Salt Lake City, Utah.

My brother in law alex moved in our basement.

We had a baby boy.

We bought a four-plex.

I am in training to be a leader with La Leche League.

We are about to move into one of the units at the four-plex.

I'm getting ankle surgery.

Then the army will move us somewhere/somewhen.

Each of these could be it's own blog post.. but I'll save you that excruciatingly exhausting memoire.

So now you are all caught up.


What to expect from this blog?

Information, personal and educational about parenting, products, breastfeeding, natural living, military life, and christianity.

Should be a fun ride.

No comments: