Friday, May 04, 2007

Long Day, but a good one

Cleaned out my car today.. we attempted to see what would fit.. it'll be close but I think its going to work out pretty well.. We also went caching today.. Man I needed to get outside. It was a good day of caching too.. I got eaten alive by mosquitos at one that was near a creek.. we took the LONG way around but found it eventually. The last one we went to was in the erinshire gardens or whatever they are called.. besides that we found nice little patch of BAMBOO trees in the middle of abilene. We grabbed some dead ones for some cool walking stick action.. it was fun. Really beautiful walks.. some interesting hides..

Well Im off to relax some.. tomorrow I get to play some Ultimate and continue the packing/cleaning/studying loveliness..

YAY FOR SCHOOL ALMOST BEING OUT!

No comments: