Saturday, February 09, 2008

Stuck.

Cici just pulled my car out to go drive and pick up her mom.. and got stuck on our hill .. hahha.. also the handle to my little car is about to fall off.. I really need to get that checked out. So easily stealable.

Just bought some Oh's, and V8Fusion-my new love.

This week has pretty much sucked. well.. things have just been super weird and confusing. The epitome was last night, but I don't plan to share the details of that to the wide world. Lets just say sometimes "life" sucks and it shat on me last night. Now I am tired, and I have ton of work to do that I am not looking forward to. I am ready for this semester to be over with. These two classes are a waste of my energy right now and I am officially stressed and frustrated. I need to play some frisbee and get out some of my frustration, but it is snowint and the indoor group isn't coming together as quickly as i would hope. Arg.

On a happy note I talked to Liz Johnson (now Demerest) and heard all about her baby and how things are going. i miss that girl so much, it will be great to be able to see her more often when I move back to michigan this summer

I am also super excited for my brothers wedding this summer, and seeing my sister next week. I need the break so badly..

No comments: