Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Got some of my reading done yesterday.. I need to go work on it some more.. the textbook is ok.. pretty basic stuff so far, talking about cultures and how they interrelate in organizations. We'll see how it goes.. I am getting nervous for school again. I hope it isn't too rigorous for me. What if I end up failing? I dont know what Ill do. I just dont. I am pretty confident I won't but it is strange to realize I have never failed at anything... big anyway. I don't know how I would react if I just wasn't competent enough for the program... I doubt my own strength in being able to handle it. Hopefully it wont get that far :)

on another note if i pass Ill be in the big kids world getting real jobs and doing some real work. I am excited for that.. but part of me longs to skip town and travel for a few years. Unfortunately I don't have any money of my own. so thats sort of out the window anyway.

No comments: