Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Hardest Night Ever

This night has topped my hardest night list. Well atleast when it comes to goodbyes. Funerals don't count in this category. Tonight I said goodbye to stephen for the semester. One of the hardest things I have ever done. I tried so hard to not cry. He only witnessed the minor weeping. I was relatively victorious. This is the first time I have ever let someone affect me in this way emotionally. It is difficult, it is painful, and it is wonderful to experience. Stephen ofcourse was wonderfully sweet and supportive. What a man.

I leave tomorrow morning for Uruguay. in 8 hours in fact. Im nervous, Im anxious, i am excited. Overall I wont be sleeping much tonight.

God thank you for this amazing opportunity. Thank you for putting amazing friends and one amazing man in my life. I know you are with me on this trip, I know you are excited, and hurting as well. Thank you for knowing my heart, and stretching it so much this week. Help me to be courageous and hopeful.

No comments: