Monday, March 28, 2005

Happy Easter and whatnot...

Today has been a weird day thus far. Had some strange dreams involving flying, and other strange things. Lunch was good as usual. I missed Raquel. Im just in a funk I think. Im so not up for doing homework tonight.. YUCKY...

Last nights UK vs. MSU game was AMAZING!!! I couldn't believe it! I was up in the TV room with Andy and Alex (both of whom were UK fans). Craziness! That crazy three point shot into overtime, then MSU kickin in Double OT for the win! Man! I was very happy. Jumping screaming, trash talking the works. hahahah... Ive only become a basketball fan since last summer, but I have missed watching anything other than socer. Which I haven't watched much of either. We did watch the Chile/Uruguay game sat. night which was awesome. The restaurants all have big screens on for big games and they get PACKED. The game didn't start till midnight and everyone was crazy until it ended at like 2! We go to a Uruguay game on Wednesday in Montevideo... Should be nuts!! Im pumped for that! If anyone has any times for the final four games this weekend let me know! Im out of the loop....

Ended up talking to stephen for a really long time yesterday on the phone.. man this Skype thing is crazy cheap.. we only spent like 3 euros on the plethora of calls yesterday! Insane.. that wouldve been like a 200 buck phone call...

No comments: