Monday, March 14, 2005

Poor kid..

I just got off a creaky internet phone with stephen... well this was last night, but still.. that poor kid was sick as a dog, and sounding pitiful. He has a midterm today too! These are the times it makes it difficult to be away! If I was home I wouldve been at his house last night whether he liked it or not... sprite, crackers and lots and lots of sympathy. I also probably woulve shown up at his house with something insane today.. like a new squirtgun for him, or cowboy gear.. you know all those fun things the dollar store has to offer. I have always wanted to get and keep for more than five minutes a princess crown.. that or a cowboy holster... maybe some handcuffs to add some FLAVA. Nonetheless.. i did not purchase these items, there was no sprite and crackering... Sorry honey... feel better.. I miss you.. I love you dearly!

No comments: