Monday, November 22, 2004

I am perfectly calm

Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes? Matt 6:25 (Packing my stuff for tomorrow.. ehem.)

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 6:34 (I hope I will sleep tonight)

Another verse that made my day was about not worrying how you will defend yourself. At this point Im worrying I will need to.. hhehe.. Im excited to go tomorrow. Im nervous, and Stephen if you tell your parents how nervous I am you will be dead by midight. Just thought Id let you know. hahah..

Right now I am passing time til class at 3:30. Then I am chillin for a couple hours tonight, Im skipping out on class to make sure everything is ready for tomorrow. I would love to play frisbee tonight if anyone is interested.


No comments: