Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Unable

hmm... what to say today. Its been an interesting week. Its only tuesday. Yet I remain speechless.

Today I was looking up ACappella gospel chorale music. I miss my high school choir dearly. Our Chamber Choir is and was the best in the state. Last year they sang in Carnegie Hall, the year before that we were state champs, and Outstanding Choir for MSVMA and Youth Arts. I mostly miss the hours and hours of work we put into a single song, and most of all our very best performances when you know you just blew the socks off of everyone in the audience. I miss standing ovations, I miss nitpicking to pieces a song, knowing you have things to improve, and that it will happen. I miss feeling the reward of a personal best performance, of finally hitting that note, and hitting it well. Man I miss singing in general. I wish ACU's choir was better. I wish I had enough initiative to look for a choir to try out for. I get too nervous in auditions. Like dance, holy cow I would love to find a dance class in the area. I still plan on trying out for Shades next year, but I hate that it is a year away. Well my performance art filled heart will have to be patient, and have enough guts to start getting more involved.

otra de esa....

En mi clase de communicaciones interculturales, tengo una presentacion en dos semanas. Tengo hablar sobre Americanos y como ellos no saben muchos idiomas, solo ingles. estoy pensando que debo empezar mi presentacion en espanol por sobre dos o tres minutos. Pues, erin penso que esta una buena idea. No se, No creo que mi profesora se gustare la idea. eh pues...

1 comment:

sbchill said...

Hey baby girl, want me to send you some pics of you dancing your little heart out?? or singing in choir?? Keep your chin up and keep singing--do it for you and tune out the rest of them!!! gotta go for now, Love you MOM