Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Midget Postage

Ok.. so blogger has something against me.. officially. it has taken me like 3 or 4 times to actually get to be able to post about thanksgiving.

It was fantastic. Stephen's family is amazing, I had the best time.
Noteworthy moments:

Realizing our moms would get along perfectly.
Beating up Thomas (youngest brother) as if I hadn't just met him 2 hours before.
Hugging a bear made out of a fake bush and other fun Opreyland pictures.
Watching home movies of stephen... nice blush kid.
Getting beaten in Spite and Malice for the first and LAST time by stephen.
Taking a Family Trivia game for David in his absence... he failed.. hehhehe
Giving a "talking to" to Stephen.
Electric blankets and ladybugs.
Mario Twins: www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mario.php
Davids happy sad face and the nightmares to follow.
Hating life watching the Chronicles of Riddick.
Fabulous coffee EVERY MORNING... and my own personal Lucky Charms
Luke. Period. oh yah.. and cheesecake, and "I love you baby"
Getting Fazoli's with Greg.. sorry kid, I dont date people whose age is within four years of my own.

Summation: Stephen's family was awesome. I didnt feel like a stranger. and I assume I got a thumbs up.. even though I called them a flock instead of a herd.

No comments: