Thursday, November 25, 2004

WE MADE IT!!

Hey kids, thought I would leave y'all with an update on how things are going over/down/up here in nashville. We got here on tuesday pretty smoothly with some fun in the airport. We got to color with a lil four yr old named kelsey that was adorable, and sprint between terminals in Nashville. Drove around town some when we got there to see some of the city. Its a neat place so far. Stephen's family is fantastic, as expected. Wednesday we went to the opreyland hotel and chilled out for movies and such. Today we went to turkey dinner with the fam and had a blast. They kept telling me they arent that insane all the time but I dont believe them, and I am glad. If they arent as insane as they were today, I may not fit in when they calm down. Needless to say it was a blast. We are chillin with Stephen's bro David now, and the rest of the weekend will be spent chilling and hangin with buds n such. Thomas has become my funmusic pal. He's a slickshoes, mxpx, acetroubleshooter kinda kid and its awesome. He's funnnnny. More later, Im off to go find the boys and get made fun of more..
Enjoy your turkey days!!

No comments: