Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Broken Hearted

100,000 lost. How does a person cope with that? How does God feel right now. I can see him weeping and convulsing in tears along with those that have lost loved ones. And over those souls who didn't know him. How do we as cozy americans allow ourselves to be affected by this. Part of me wants to hide in a book, or tv, or homework or shopping. The other part of me wants to get my hands dirty and out of this blasted cozy corner to do something. I want to be someone that can step up and make things better. I feel useless.

God give us the courage to be sad. Give us the courage to trust you. Give us the courage to be patient. Give us the courage to love.

1 comment:

Kyla said...

I was just browsing through the blogs and I came across yours.
I have to say that I agree; I mean when terrorists attacked the WTC about 2500 died. 100 000 have died in the past week from an act of God. It's a bit scary when you think about it.
He is good though, and it is obviously a part of his plan!
God Bless!
Kyla