Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I started packing again today. Bagging up things Im not going to need for good will, putting away clothes I dont need in the next month. I really dont have nearly as much stuff as I thought. but what I do have is crap. Useless stuff.. like my ESL box from my project last year, bag of markers that are dried out, 2 laptop cases I dont use, more bedding than Ill ever need.. I dont know.. I guess its stuff i just keep moving with me in case Ill EVER need it.. but if there's one thing I learned from my mom, nobody NEEDS all that stuff. Travel light, live light. The more stuff you accumulate the more you have to move. I guess thats just a weird thing because we tended to move a lot, and that hasnt changed for me... There's no complaint there by the way.. I like living light..

As i was thinking about this today.. God started to speak some things into my heart. Don't carry around things that are out of your control (ie lappy crapping out, worries about people, heartache etc), Let God carry those burdens, no matter how light (trivial, minor, simple, worldly). Now I need to figure out why this is being put on my heart right now.. I have some ideas. It goes along with the incessant "patience, patience, patience" Ive been hearing about another subject.. So Ill let you know how it goes.

No comments: