Friday, April 13, 2007

Sometimes I check my blog to see if anyone has left comments. I like discussion. But I think I am officially giving up on getting comments.. All my friends are mute slash lacking fingers to type.

So a few weeks ago I thought hey, Ill be on the ball and send in an appy to Barnes and Nobles.. Im a shoe in right? So I did.. humbly of course. I even sent a resume since the appy didnt have room for all my jobs back through my first work at B&N. I called today. They never got it. She's looking for it. I would just print it out again.... but my lappy got wiped.. so I have to redo all my resumes. So... I may have to send in another appy. Maybe Ill send candy too.. gotta butter em up somehow.

I played some GEEtar today. Not much. Im really struggling with it. but some day I will prevail.

Last night's devo verses were really good for where Im at right now:
Phillipians 4: 4... (Mess.:Remix)
Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers. Letting God know your concerns. Before you know it, a sense of God's wholeness, everything coming together for good, will come and settle on you. Its wonderful what happens when Christ displaces the worry at the center of your life.
.... Do that... and God, who makes everything work together, will work you into his most excellent harmonies..


Man.. could that be any more perfect?

No comments: