Sunday, March 09, 2008

cell phone pics btw.. all i had on me.

Me and my childhood. Now this is only the first "scene". My entire "who I am" is more than just my childhood.. just wait for the rest of them.. :)



The writing is the first section of what is apparently a poem but it feels more like listing.

This is my boxes and books. hard to read.. sorry good luck squinting. bwa ha ha.
my BBQ looks tasty. Yes there is cheddar on those burgers. No I don't know what kind of veggie that is.
I really thought it was tasty. yum.

1 comment:

RheLynn said...

Extremely cool popup books and thanks for giving me a link into your world! Now that I think of it I should have googled for 'phyllistene' and might have found you that way.

You've put a lot of work into your tiny scenes! I love your pictures, so wild and goofy - you're definitely having fun ;) That is what it's all about. Very silly going after your burgers on the BBQ, but they're probably not big enough to burn your tongue anyway *heh*